1) Accept that your current level of knowledge is all there is to know – Treat knowledge as a destination, not a journey.
2) Fear change – Embrace the ‘that’s how we’ve always done things’ phrase as your mantra.
3) Complain about everything – If you can’t be outright nasty, at least whine about something.
2) Assume everyone is working against you -People can be untrustworthy, right? Just cut to the chase and act on the assumption they are after you, even if you’re not sure.
1) Be impulsive – Rather than actually paying attention, putting thought into things and exercising judgement; rush into decisions based on whim.